Pure Saving is an interest-bearing savings account which you can link to your Pure Checking account to earn even more interest each month*. Pure Saving allows you to earn .35% APY* on your Pure Saving account balance (up to $35,000 balance). Pure Saving, when coupled with your Pure Checking account, is a fast and easy way to build up your savings account.
Pure Saving is perfect for you if:
- Choose Pure Checking as your checking account (whether you already have it or want to open both today)
- Want two competitive-interest accounts (Pure Checking and Pure Saving)
- You must deposit at least $100 to open account
- No minimum balance to maintain
- One free withdrawal per month**
To open a Pure Saving Account click here
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY accurate as of 10/1/14. Minimum to open account is $100 for Pure Saving. A Pure Checking account is required in order to open a Pure Saving account. Pure Saving rate tiers are as follows: .35% APY applies to balances of $0.01 - $35,000 and 0.10% APY applies to balances over $35,000 up to $99,999,999.99. All balances will earn between .10% and .35%. Rates are variable and may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
**A $1.00 fee will be assessed per withdrawal in excess of one per month.
Savings is about building your wealth, but at FAB&T you don't need a fortune to get started. It only takes $100 to open and begin earning interest.
- Competitive quarterly interest rates on account balance
- Low minimum opening balance of $100*
- Up to three free withdrawals per quarter**
To open a Regular Savings Account click here
*A $5.00 fee will be assessed if balance falls below $100.
**A $1.00 fee will be assessed per withdrawal in excess of the three per quarter.
Certificates of Deposit
Lock-in a fixed rate of return for whatever term you choose. With a set maturity date, CDs are an excellent way to save for long-term goals. Our CDs combine security and flexibility with higher returns on your money.
- Minimum deposit of $500
- Interest rates are variable, and subject to change from week to week; however, they are fixed for the term of the CD
- Interest paid monthly or quarterly
- Penalties for early withdrawal
- 90 days
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years
To learn more about our Certificates of Deposit, click here to contact our Account Services Department.
To learn more about any of our savings accounts, click here to contact our Account Services Department.